Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My baby brother Yairdy


My little brother got engaged last night.
I can't tell you how excited I am. She said yes!!
I am so blessed! My family is so great and we all get along so well. Sarah and I went to Jr High and High School so I can tell you the she is a beautiful person. I remember in 8th grade softball thinking we were cool while wearing striped shirts and plaid shorts. We bragged at who was worse in physics, btw I think I won. And on top of all this she is beautiful on the outside.
My brother is a lucky man, but he will always be my "baby brother Yairdy."
Congratulations!! We miss you and we love you!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, can i just say that whoever took that picture has some amazing skills! Yay for our new family member! =D Ev

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous couple :))))

IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!

=]

Anonymous said...

We are so excited to welcome yet another beautiful daughter who loves the Lord. What a blessing! :)