Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Time to catch you up....again


So last weekend we were in Pismo Beach for Holly and Douglas' Wedding. James did a great job! It was so beautiful and even relaxing for me because my mother-in-law InCha had the baby for the evening :).


I know they say that all brides are beautiful, but (aside from my sister and myself of course) she was the most beautiful bride! I can't wait to frame this one.


The reception looked like it was right out of Martha Stewart Weddings.


Then we went to see James' family. This is Jude's Great Grandma. He is in his new sling from Korea :). It is called an agabong. Cute Ha!


we got to see our family. THis is Arriel. She is James' cousin. So she is Judes' 2nd cousin? first cousin once removed? She is family :). Funny fact: She and Jude have the same size hands and feet. He is 4 months and she is 13 months old.


Then we went swimming in the lukewarm spa. He loves swimming and can't wait to swim at Great Grandma Barb's :).

4 comments:

kim said...

can't wait to meet the cutie tonight!!

Angie Funches said...

that is one happy baby! And one happy Great Grandma!

katie said...

He's getting so big. Can't wait to get together when you get home.

Holly Brim said...

How did you know Martha was my goal?! And I need a copy of that picture of us! James was great, thank you both so so so very much.