Wednesday, July 8, 2009

He is getting so big!

We can see the first tooth!!!
Hopefully that means we will be going back to our normal sleeping schedule, but I am not going to count on it.


He is even standing on his own for about 6 seconds, then he plops down to the floor. Sometimes I just look at him and have a hard time remembering my tiny 6 lb peanut. Last week at the Doctors he weighed 16lbs and 4oz!!!! What a chunk, ha? I was surprised that he was only in the 25th percentile though. All is well. I am just thankful to the Lord for a healthy baby.


Don't worry there were no babies injured in the making of this next picture. Notice Daddy's hand ready for the catch :)


I work around so much sorrow associated with health concerns, it makes me very thankful for my health and the health of my family.
When was the last time you just prayed a prayer of thanks for God blessing you and your family with health?

1 comment:

Nana said...

Where's the baby?? He's sooo big! He's not a baby anymore....he's standing.