Sunday, March 30, 2008

First wilderness walk



Yesterday, or the day before, well we have only been here for a few days- you think I could have my days straight. Heather and I went for a hike in one of the state parks near where we are living. It was so peaceful and serene. I love that there is so much nature out here.It makes me think about how faithful God has been to me. It seems that faith is an issue that has been arising in my heart very often, so that is something that you might be hearing a lot about and thus- the title of my blog for now. My journey to Atlanta has been one that has evolved over several months, but it began with God's poking my heart, reminding me that I asked for Him to show me the areas in my spiritual walk that I needed to grow. So one small step in this journey was moving here. I am just blessed that it is beautiful and reminds me to look to the one that made it.


P.S. Joseph, thanks for reading! I would say take 75 N, exit Delk- go R. Then R on paper mill. there will be a small parking lot on your R. If you get to the hair pin L turn you have gone to far. Enjoy! (disclaimer... only lived here a few days..and it is not on Google maps.. he he he) Good Luck :P

1 comment:

Joseph said...

how do you access this path? people have recommended running along this path but no can give me directions to it. I would be coming from 285 east off of 75