Monday, March 31, 2008

our stuff is here




Well the moving truck delivered all of our stuff today. It came so fast. This is the first time that James or myself have had to pay for someone to store our stuff. Something that we never thought we would have to do, but again God is challenging our way of thinking.

Each one of our boxes was labeled with a red sticker with a number. And you guessed it. It was my job to record (those neat red check-marks above). We have every box accounted for. All 200... something of them. Does this mean there is no turning back?

The word says that God grants peace, one that passes all understanding. Today I am living out this verse. I am feeling the prayers of those that love me. My heart is learning to be content without the presence of those I love. Please God open floodgate of peace, for our servant is living a life of believing and I need You desperately.



and thanks for the comments :P it makes me feel soooooo LOVED!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey. welcome to the blogosphere. and many blessings on your new adventure. new adventures are always full of new truths. may you find some...and then share them with us here! -Holly

poipuppy16 said...

I am sorry I was no there to help. I pray that God shows you where he wants you now and that you two feel loved and cared for. I am here for you when ever you need me. Just let me know. I (WE da tongg's) Miss you very much. Can't wait to get out there to hang out.

Love and Aloha,

Mikie

Liz Nicks said...

Wow, what a big step in your lives. My name is Liz and we have something in common, we both live at the Whittaker's home. Of course, we live at the Whittaker's home in Riverside. Just wanted to congratulate you on your move and wish you all the best. May God bless such an inspiration family.

Anonymous said...

God Bless you and your faith. Welcome to the ATL. I just moved here a year ago from San Diego, too.

Anonymous said...

You guys are the most organized movers I have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Mwah! The Mays' will be praying for you!

SANDY said...

We will miss you so much! God will totally bless you in you growth with him.
Love
Sandy, Al & Christian

TigerFamily said...

Welcome to the ATL!!! I was soooo excited to hear that y'all made the move:)We remember being in your spot when we left the South and headed to So Cal. God was faithful to us and it was the best 3 years of our lives. Afterall, we did meet you guys and the Whittakers:) I am looking forward to hearing how He is working in your lives here. Hopefully we will make it up that way soon. Sunday was a bust:( We got sick and little miss didn't sleep that night...ahhh the life with a newborn:) and you thought our house was crazy with two 2 year olds...ha!! Thanks for sharing your heart. You are welcome down this way anytime. Can't wait to hear about all the exploring you are going to be doing. love you guys... the darley's (tell James that I feel his pain with the whole group link stuff...not my cup of tea)

Heidi Thompson said...

All our best to you! Love reading your new blog!

Unknown said...

Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yea for organized moving! I love your style! =)I'm just impressed that you could talk to me on the phone and still be so neat and perfect! I love you! And miss you! Gotta go, my brownies are burning! =( -Ev