Friday, September 5, 2008

Getting settled



We are slowly but surely getting settled. James has mounted his TV on the fireplace. Notice all of the tragic cords hanging in the front of the beautiful mantle. I am trying to be a patient wife. He is working on getting an entertainment center and then he will hide the cords. I am getting settled too, all of my shoes are unpacked and my clothes are organized! It is so nice not having to open a suitcase every time I want to look at my clothes. Not that this feels like home, but it is getting more comfortable.
What makes you feel like home?

3 comments:

Chris Stuckey said...

Tell James it would be awesome to watch a Georgia football game on that bad boy. :-)

Chris

Love and Aloha said...

home....hmmmm. chocolate chip cookies and creaky wood floors (which I now have!).

are those magnets on the FRONT of the fridge??? Georgia sure is changing my friends. Can't wait to see you in october!

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha I love it!!! stuffed to the max! The way ALL closets should look like! =D Ev