Saturday, June 6, 2009

It was a long night


so we did a lot of napping today. I slept for 2 1/2 hours together :). It was amazing.
Well this is how it went. For the past few nights Jude has been getting 2 hours of sleep then he wakes up and is not able to put himself back to sleep because I have such a hard time letting him cry. So, I had made a monster. After a few nights last week of getting up every two hours Mommy and Daddy decided that this weekend was the time to adjust all the bad habits we had created. I really have a hard time letting my sweet baby cry, so I cried with him. It took 2 hours to get him back to sleep last night, but we did it. Lets hope tonight goes a little better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will be so thankful when it is over. praying for you. Every time I think I wanna cry and pull my hair out she smiles at me and I forget it all.