Monday, June 22, 2009

We are in Cali


Back at home! Here we are with our family just laughing and chatting!

My brother is married!!!!
It is so weird, and I think it is weird because I was such a big part of both of my sisters weddings. It turned out very well and we had a great time introducing Jude to his whole family.

This is Judah's wedding outfit. He had a white button up shirt and his cute new hat. He got lots of attention for that hat :).
He did look cute if I do say so myself.

And right now James is at home all by himself, Jude and I are coming home tomorrow. We miss you Daddy. I will miss my sweet Cali. See you again in December. Now it is your turn my family to come and see us.

2 comments:

Nana said...

Miss you already!! It's hard to look at Judah's new walker, so we put it in "his" closet. Am looking forward to August! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Laird! Hope to see all of you soon!

Jonie