Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We Love You Baby Culin



My brother-in-law and his wife, my best friend (Eddie and Cheryl Culin) ARE AMAZING!
Here is where you can read their story.
www.cherylculin.blogspot.com

goodbye to our little one:
We are crying tears of selfishness that we did not get to know you.
We love you without even seeing you. These little ones are you family.
We will teach them about you so that you will not be forgotten.
Say Hi to Jesus for all of us. I know that he will take care of you.
We will see you both soon.
With Love,
Auntie Lyssa, Uncle James and Cousin Judah

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I'll go hours without crying and then something will tug and my heart and the tears pour again. Something like this. :) Yesterday's tear jerker: My sis called and said, "I had to explain to Kyle and Kaylee that your baby died. When I went to tuck Kaylee into bed and pray with her she prayed 'Dear God, I pray that next time Auntie C has a baby it's heart will keep beating." So sweet. What a perfect, simple, heart-felt prayer. But how could I not ball my eyes out, right?
Thanks for the love Auntie Lys, Uncle James, and cousin Judah