Sunday, November 30, 2008

Belly Update


I feel like my cheeks look huge in this picture, but James assures me that I don't really look that chubby :).
What a great Husband I have.
I am 37 weeks now.
I know that I can't tell this baby when to come,
but is it wrong that I want to tell this baby when to come.
My sister is coming, then the Culin's are coming, then the rest of the Musich's are coming.
He needs to be here for everyone to see.
I am just praying for a happy and healthy baby
and the way he is tearing me up inside
I am not too worried that he is going to be a strong boy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are beautiful! I hope that you have a great delivery! I will be praying for all 3 of you. xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

wow.. the baby is due this month!!! (well almost. one day away! lol)

i honestly cant believe that ur baby countdown says 30 days... OMIGOSH!! ITS REALLY HAPPENING!! AND SOON!!!!

im sooooo happy!!! :)))

<33 leena

Angie Funches said...

You look fab!! Being happy during pregnancy is the most important part and you look very happy.

Anonymous said...

You look cute. Enjoy these last few days with your hubby. Go see a bunch of movies! :)