Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lucky 13


Today is our 4 year anniversary. We got married on Nov 13 2004, thus the lucky 13.
AAAHHH wedded bliss. I am happy to report that I love my husband deeply and I am so blessed every day to be in this marriage.
God really did know what he was doing :). I am the luckiest girl alive!!! and I never exaggerate.
This was taken last week at the wedding of one of my co-workers.
I can't believe we have been married for 4 years already! It feels like it has just flown by!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe it was four years ago that Leah was looking so beautiful as she screamed and ran the other way. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your lives.

Sarah said...

Happy anniversary!!!

Julie McCoy said...

Congratulations and happy anniversary!

Aaron said...

Can't wait for my 4yr anniversary, too. Got to get married first! (<3mo!)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Carmen said...

Happy Anniversary to you, happy anniversary to you, happy anniversary Allisa and James, happy anniversary to you.
I sound so much better here on the blog world.
Love,
Carmen W.

Anonymous said...

awww i miss you guys =[

ONLY 45 DAYS TO GO??!!!!

=DDDD OMIGOSH!!!!!


happy anniversary!! :)

<33 leena