Saturday, November 1, 2008

Belly Update


33 weeks
I know that I missed last week, but I will post a bunch of our maternity pictures soon.
This week I really started to feel pregnant. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I have been super busy at work!!!! I am feeling so tired. I took a nap today and all we did was go to breakfast and to target and run some errands. It is so weird! I was telling James that I don't like this tired feeling because I just don't feel like myself. BUT I slept anyway! I am trying to take everyone's advice and sleep while I still can.
Thanks for loving and following our story.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A GORGEOUS PICTURE!!!

=]]]

<333 leena

scarlett said...

you look beautiful....was so good to see you a few weeks ago!!

Julie McCoy said...

it's true, sleep now while you can!!!

Sarah said...

Sleep now your body is tired for a reason. 1. Your body is geting ready for the biggest workout of your life and 2. Sometimes little babies don't know that they are suppose to sleep at night. You look beautiful ans I totally miss you! :)