Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast


Thanksgiving at our house this year was a little different. It was just us and our beloved friends the Tonggs. They came in from California to spend the holiday with us since I was unable to fly home. So here is what we did....

I baked a turkey all by myself :), yea me. It was pretty good too if I do say so myself. And what holiday is complete without all of us spending quality time together on our individual MacBooks :).

I put James to work organizing the baby diapers and filling the deviled eggs. We had a fun and overall relaxing day. It is getting harder for me to stand for long periods of time, so I was ready to sit and eat at 3 when we had dinner. Love the tryptophan! We rounded the day out with naps on the couch. I am so thankful for my family and the friends that are our family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alyssa! I just wanted you to know that I am sending a gift for the baby today. I don't know when it will arrive but I'm hoping that he can wear it for Christmas! Hope you are doing well and I can't wait to hear the good news! Make sure you come and see us or we will come and see you when you are in town!

Love,
Jonie