Monday, January 5, 2009

Being a housewife day 1

So today was our first day at home without James. Just Jude and Me. I never realized how much work just feeding and changing a newborn is. He is so sweet, and a little spoiled. We have had family here and now my little man just wants to be held all of the time. I really don't mind except when I have to go to the bathroom. So here is Judah ready for the day.... and since James has to wear a suit and tie to work I figured he should wear his tie...all business.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little man you have! Yay for being a stay at home mom! You can do it lys! We are praying for you! Evie

Tracy said...

He is so adorable! I am so happy for you Alyssa!! Love you, Tracy

Anonymous said...

You guys have are a very good looking family. Enjoying all the pictures. And how happy you three look. Aunt Margaret