Saturday, January 10, 2009

Thanks Haiden

Every Year my family draws names between my siblings for Christmas presents. This year Haiden, my youngest brother, got me. I wanted a cover for my macbook, but was not very specific because he got me a pink soft case. Loved the color, but if you can't be honest with your family.... who can you be honest with??? So I returned it and got what I really wanted... So thanks Haiden and Merry Christmas to me!

Are you honest when you have to return gifts??? I am curious, what do you say?

4 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

We just give each other money... no exchange necessary! haha

Anonymous said...

We are soo honest! The giver always wants the receiver to have what they really wanted and are never offended when they make an exchange. :)

Carmen said...

I don't remember ever returning a gift, but I do sometimes give gifts receipts so that people can return or exchange a gift.

Holly Brim said...

Might depend on the gift?
Hey, email me with your current address at holly.england@gmail.com