Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Baby Rash


While we are on the subject of bathing, this gift is from Great-Grandma Barb. I feel so grateful for all of the people that have blessed us with gifts. I am realizing that I am more of a gifts person than I thought because they mean so much to me. I remember who gave us what (even from our wedding, I remember who gave us gifts and what they gave!). I often hear myself saying, "I love this little ducky bath towel, it is from Great-Grandma Barb." Or, "I love my glider from Gram and Grandma Barb." It is not the size or the cost of the gift, but the thought behind it. They took the time to go to the store and pick out something that they thought was special to them and knew that I would like it. They not only spent their money, but something that they can never get back.... time.

So Thank You if you gave us a gift because I love it! Even the gift cards..... I can tell you what we purchased with it. :)
I am so loved!

2 comments:

Carmen said...

I'm so glad you are a nurse. He is precious.

Holly Brim said...

Gift people are the best!