Friday, January 2, 2009

I'm like Lionel Richie baby...all nite long.



The joys of parenthood. My son must be jet lagged because he sleeps all day and is up all night. Now I'm still pretty blessed because he's not crying all night. He's just awake. He lays there and looks around and just observes but he doesn't cry. So logic says...so go to sleep and let him stay awake. Well...I think he's social too because he doesn't just like to stay in his crib and lay there. He wants to be around us and lay there. So he makes little noises of uncomfort until he's around us. So I was up with the runt at 12am to 2am and again from 4am until 6am just hanging out, then he woke up at 7 to eat and got up again at 9 and stayed up until 1pm. Now he's asleep and wont' wake up. I'm going to try something new tonight...I'll just go downstairs with him and play video games. While he looks around...might as well be productive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

James you are so funny! I laugh at the memories that weren't so funny a long time ago. Did you know that today is Judah's great-grampy's (did you get that? I know you've been up all night) 80th Birthday? He would have loved Judah too!!