Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I found the Outlet Mall

I know that I have a sickness, but what can I say... retail therapy really works! This weekend James took me shopping for maternity clothes at the North Georgia outlets, because I can always buy things at a good deal. Low and behold there were some baby shops there. I admit that I am new to this whole shopping for babies thing, so I don't even know the stores, but when we saw 75% off signs we went in to Carters. I went a little crazy and bought a few onezies... they were only $3 each :P

This one says, "too cute."

This one says, "hug me."

This for advanced planning for next 4th of July... the baby will be about 6-7 months.





This one says, "squeeze me."

This one says, "sweet baby."

And this is all the baby clothes hanging and waiting patiently for baby in our closet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have that first one that says "hug me" with the bear and "too cute" I'm 36 weeks and almost full term. That's crazy to think about. I keep going over lists of what I need, things to do, etc. I keep thinking those first few weeks, he just needs to eat, poop, sleep and just be loved and cuddled. I'm new to the baby thing as well, but I have liked most things from Carters. Everything seems really nice and quality and usually affordable. A friend of mine only buys socks from carters because they are the only ones that actually stay on. I should stop commenting before I find out if there is a space limit :) I'm so excited for you!

Angi

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Just so you know, Carter's tends to run a little big, so don't be surprised if your little one can't wear the newborn stuff until he/she is a couple months old :). We love Carter's too, but my ALL time favorite place is Children's Place! They get WAY too much of our money, just ask Frank! haha I saw the person above posted about socks, we LOVE Old Navy socks, they stay on well and have the little rubber grippers on the bottom for when they are mobile. (I know, that's a ways away yet haha.) Are you going to find out ahead of time if you're having a boy or girl? We're praying for you and that sweet baby every day!

rk said...

Hi Girly,

I love bargain shopping too! We have a Hannah Anderson outlet that recently had a massive sale. I think I was more excited than my daughter about all the "cheap pink" on sale!

Blessings,
Roxx

http://www.sharingnotes.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Are you guys having a boy? I must have missed that post unless you haven't found out yet.