Monday, July 7, 2008

life is...hmmmm!

So we are both so tired. Alyssa is pregnant so she has an excuse. I'm...just an excuse. I hate mornings, although it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I read somewhere that it takes 21 days to create a habit. I've been at work for 8...13 more days before I'm used to the schedule of 6am wakey wakey. Aren't you proud of me so far? 9pm rolls around and we start falling apart. I guess being 30 is really the other side of life. Gone are the days of midnight movie showings. Gone are the days of turn around trips to vegas. Gone are the days when all you needed were red vines, pixie sticks and a coke and you could stave of sleep for a week. And sleeping till 2pm...yeah right. It REALLY is so hard to say goodbye to yesterday. AND I"LL TAKE, WITH ME THE MEMORIES...TO BE MY SUNSHINE AFTER THE RAAIAIIIIIAAANNNNNN. IT"S SO HARD TO SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY. Boyz II Men, we love you dearly. Thank you for being our friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

James, you are so funny! But really, growing old is amazingly fun. One day you will wake up and realize you are getting along just fine on 5-6 hours of sleep. So much more is accomplished and more fun is had because hours are added to your day! Who needs yesterday when there is so much excitement ahead? :-)
Love, Jani
P.S. Thank you for your willingness to "sacrifice" for your family, and to have a sense of humor about it.

Brandi said...

James, you so crazy!