Thursday, July 10, 2008

Quality time


James and I have been alone for two days now. We hardly know what to do with ourselves since our roommates are all gone for the week. We have been working this week and can't wait for the weekend. Here we went out to dinner to spend some real quality time together.

My nausea has been getting better. It is still there every once in a while, but it leaves within an hour now instead of lingering all day. Thanks for all who have been praying... now if we could only make the random irrational crying go away. Doesn't the widget of the baby make it look freakishly thin? Kinda creepy, ha?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the two of you! James, I'm glad you're taking her out to eat....she looks a little thin. :)

rk said...

Oh my goodness you two are darling. So fun watching your family grow. Thanks for sharing.

We just returned from a family vacation with virtually no cell/internet. Am soooo happy to be back to civilization to check in on blogs. Here's my link to our vacation if interested:

http://sharingnotes.blogspot.com/search/label/Idaho

Blessings,
Roxanne