Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm so excite...I just can't hide it. I know, I know...etc

Okay so people who know me know how even keel I am. I'm not a person who stays up the night before christmas because they can't sleep. But when crappy things happen I don't really get too down either. This is James by the way. So...for me to not only say I'm excited, but to blog about it BEFORE I even go...that says a lot. I've been a Braves fan as long as I've liked baseball. We had basic cable and TBS aired Braves games. There's no teams in Montana, so...that's who I liked. (Denver Broncos, Philly Eagles, Lakers-recently, Mets, Avalanche(hockey you hosers) in case you were wondering the others. I told you...cable+isolated state with no sports=mixed fav teams)
Okay so I'm a Braves fan. With my mosaic of teams liked I can say I've never been to a "home" game (lakers don't count because like I said...they grew on me thru my in-laws). So tomorrow night I get to go to a real home game...of my favorite team. And thanks to Costco I got great seats for $45 dollars total. Section 120 seven rows back. Crazy!! I hope I get hit with a broken bat. How cool would that be? And random...but I stood on the spot where Aaron hit number 715 and the spot where it landed. They left the infield of old fulton county stadium as a monument. Very cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're still a tourist in Atlanta!! Ha, Ha!!!