Friday, July 4, 2008

Belly Update


So I was talking to Cheryl, my sister in law, on the phone yesterday and she was insisting on a belly picture update. I know that I shared in the beginning my issues with my body image, but I now feel the need to re-emphasize. I have always had a little stubborn belly fat, as so many of us do. I love food and I am not opposed to exercising, but it has not been on the top of the priority list as of late. When I was in college, working at the fitness center, playing volleyball, and working out 5-7 times a week... you guessed it: I still has the belly fat.

I was so excited to be pregnant so that I could finally not be ashamed of my belly. So trust me when it is looking pregnant and cute I will have it all over the blog. So this one will have to do for now. I am 16 weeks along and my OB says that I will start showing in the next 2-3 weeks. I am in no rush to get bigger or post unsightly pictures of my belly fat. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice James! And....thanks for covering your breasts =). -Jeff K