Sunday, October 26, 2008

Full day of CA fun

Being that our weekend was so action packed we met for breakfast at Ihop...

The off to Dr Koning's office for a 4D ultrasound. This is just a bad angle, but it makes my belly look so big! :)
We crammed 9 people in that little room. One big happy family.

We got to see his little feet... finally seeing what is kicking me all of the time.

Our boy is not shy. Again in his full glory! At least we know for sure that it is a boy and I am buying the right color clothes.

And his little face. This one is a little harder to see, but the dark spot on the left is his eye, then below it is his profile with a nose and his lips. His arm is wrapped around his neck. I think that he has my nose. Oh the wonders of technology!

Special thanks to the Konings.... for your love and generosity! You are such a blessing to us!

Then off to Del Taco for lunch...mmmm.. chicken soft tacos.

Then off to get my toes done at my favorite place in Huntington Beach.

We saw the Imai family> Baby evan is so tiny! And saw my brother's new house!! (reminding me that many things have changed since we left and life in Riverside is going on without us.

And finally to the Tonggs for a game of settlers and some BJ's pizza (thanks ev and Jeff) just for old times.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE!!!!!

i miss you!!! <33

Anonymous said...

yeah i made one like this week! LOL =] its fun!! :)

i really miss you!
i wanna see ur baby room all decorated!! =D

Anonymous said...

the 4D ultrasound pictures are so amazing. When you look back at the face pictures after your boy is born you'll be surprised just how much it really looks like your baby.

Julie McCoy said...

it was great to see you guys!