Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Killing Bugs

So I am not so good at the killing of bugs. I am a typical girl. I jump and stand on a chair and scream for my husband to come and kill them. The worst is the spiders. I try to kill them so they don't eat me, but I always miss squishing them and they run away and come back to eat me later.

So this was on such spider. It was just outside of our front door and it was huge. So I did the only logical thing.
Called James....

He thinks that it is so funny to watch my expressions, so he took a few pictures.
Here I am begging so nicely for My dear protector to save me from the evil spider. It took a lot of convincing to get him to do the "murdering" as he calls it.

And here I am after he killed the spider.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY WE HAVE TWO OF THOSE ON OUR PORCH. WHY ARE THEY HERE? H

Anonymous said...

Dad killed a spider on your front porch when we were there in August. I see more have returned. It must be the favorite spot of spiders! :)

Anonymous said...

ur sucha nerd :)

<333 leena

rk said...

Everyone in my home is afraid of bugs. Bad for us. Good for bugs.

Blessings,
Roxx