Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Today started with lots of fun!! I have the brilliant ideas and James makes them all happen. I love to see the smiling faces on my patients on Halloween when I am wearing a ridiculous costume and this year I had to get creative. I decided to be a cat and my belly served as the fish bowl. Notice that the fish are scared of the big cat. James painted this on my belly the night before. Lots of people had a great laugh at work today.


Then we came home and had a quick costume change to Jack and Sally.... James' favorite Halloween movie characters :)


Our neighborhood has a parade and pizza party. After we were visited by the Statham's..... Superman (Mike had to wear James' costume!), a little frog, a fireman and a princess. So cute!


even the Stuckey's brought Pizza and hung out waiting to see James scare some older kids.

I got into the decorating this year and carved a pumpkin. Mine is the happy bat. James did all the rest. Isn't my husband so amazing, I can't believe he did that house free handed!!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN FRIENDS!

3 comments:

Carmen said...

Your neighborhood sounds a lot like ours back when we lived in Decatur, we had parades, pumpkin carving contest and more.

Chris Stuckey said...

We had a great time! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I'm seriously impressed. I love the Jack costumes and the pumpkins!!!!