Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Welcome to the neighborhood


Only in the south....
We were welcomed to the neighborhood with a large food basket topped off with a big red bow. I have never had a welcome basket before. In our last house we only know 1 neighbor because my parents happen to know them and they told us the house was for sale. I am not sure what has been coming over us. We are outside doing yard work, planting plants, walking around the neighborhood and talking to our neighbors. Its fun.
I am still struggling with making this feel like home. Hopefully we will get some pictures on the walls, maybe then it will feel a little more like home.

1 comment:

rk said...

I love the white crib. We had white for Julia. Makes me miss it. She's in a big girl bed now. Man time flies.

Thanks for your sweet comment. You are such a beauitful family. So fun watching you become a mommy. Thank you so much for sharing the journey.

xoxo,
Roxx