Sunday, June 29, 2008

More House Hunting



Yesterday we spent all day looking at potential houses to rent. Unfortunately there was not much luck. I was very surprised at how dirty these homes are. Do they really expect someone to pay 2k total for that first month when you should be paying me to make it inhabitable. We are a little tired of the search today, but the fun will continue next weekend I am sure. (At least I looked cute in my new birthday dress from Cheryl and Eddie for all the ugly houses).

At least the surroundings are beautiful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you will find the perfect home. Alyssa, you look great...I even think I see my little grandbaby! I had to chuckle, though. That is the exact pose you took when you were 2, and you were showing off "my pretty wedding dress" for the camera at Uncle Ed and Aunt Teri's wedding. Do you remember? Love, Mom

rk said...

I hope you get to stay close to the Whittakers. It is fun being part of your friendship via blogging. I have my childhood-sister-girlfriend and her family here this week. Having a blast. We even got to speak with a missionary from Africa we met via Heather's link list:

http://sharingnotes.blogspot.com/2008/07/its-quiet-details-in-childhood-that.html

Blessings,
Roxx
www.sharingnotes.blogspot.com