Saturday, May 17, 2008

James is keeping busy

He made us a wonderful Korean dinner tonight. Yesterday when we were at the Korean store he said being there made him miss his family. It made me have a small tear.


He also did what he does bast. All this week James has been combing his very extensive (to put it mildly) DVD collection. He was helping Billy, the youth/childrens director at Buckhead, put together a photo montage of romantic classic movie clips for a married life night they are hosting at church. He was so excited to open the boxes that I had to snap these pictures to share with you the sickness. He loves his DVDs (which he even called his "Babies" at one point).

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Why am I not surprised? Ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

Yeah James was the only person I knew that had a bigger collection than I did. I actually got rid of some when I moved to my new house and still had over 120.

Anonymous said...

Nate and I want to come and visit in a few months. Maybe we can watch a few of them with you when we come.