Saturday, May 3, 2008

Ahhh Krispy Kreme

Tonight we had to get our sweet fix. James and Heather really wanted some doughnuts and I am not one to refuse any of the sweeter pleasures in life. The kids were so excited. They pretty much have most of the same things out here that we do at home. EXCEPTIONS: no In-N-Out, or Miguels, or Del Taco.... just a few things that I am missing. This week at work I really started to get into my job description and it seems like it is going to be a good fit for me. I will try to post more about work later.

2 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

There's a Del Taco just outside Nashville... they're expanding... watch for it!

Anonymous said...

The Krispy Kreme on University Ave. has closed! I don't know where another one is. :( Am looking forward to a warm donut when we come visit you!! Love, Mommy Musich