Monday, May 5, 2008

What is the DDS?


you asked great question. It is hard to find something like the DMV (a very general term, right?) when it does not exist in the phone book. Never fear Google is here. I love Google. Apparently the DDS is the Department of Driver Services and I visited them on Saturday. It was a wonderfully fast experience! I know, I was shocked too. I even got my DL before I left and the whole thing took less then 20 minutes. So I am now officially a Georgia Driver. It is so wired to not have the picture and birthday in the same place anymore. I wanted to include a real picture of my new drivers license, but James said that was not a good idea because it has all of my private information... bla bla bla... he is always right.

3 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

ok I think you're brave to even WANT to post your real license picture! LOL My pictures are always so horrible I only show them when absolutely necessary!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Too bad for the Doctors of Dental Surgery in Georgia! Jeff K

Sarah said...

Well I am glad that you had a pleasant experience at the DDS because we all know that you have to stay at that DMV all day.