Thursday, May 29, 2008

Good Job James


My sweet husband has been an excellent house-hubby for the past 8 months while he has been unemployed, but it is time for him to find a job. Don't get me wrong... I love having him get up with me in the morning before I go to work and my breakfast made fresh every morning. He makes me a cup of coffee to go (until I got pregnant, then it is no sugar added juice :). He packs my lunch and even has dinner ready when I get home. He does the laundry and a lot of the cleaning! I really love it, but this life was getting old and he really wants to go back to work.

That was a big part of the reason that we choose ATL, their strong job market. He has been so persistent in applying and following up with a huge list of companies and this week it paid off. He had many of them call him back because they had received 10-15 phone calls (every other day as to not bother them too much) and they realize that he will keep calling. Some of the return calls were to tell him that they don't have any openings, but 3 companies have granted him interviews. He went on one today and has one tomorrow and one on Monday. Thanks for your prayers! They are being answered....

You are a blessing to us!

3 comments:

Heather said...

We are praying, praying, praying!!! Let us know how the interviews go.

Anonymous said...

That is so amazing!!! I'm so excited. I know there are no offers yet, but I'm excited that he is getting the interviews. I love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

You are living the old adage: "the squeaky wheel gets oiled". Good job, James! Way to stay diligent, even when it's frustrating!! Jeff and I are praying for you, and for God's will for you, but I think it would be amazing if one of those Atlanta companies says, "Sorry, our only opening is in California"(!!) :)
Love, Jani