Tuesday, May 6, 2008

This is the city I live in


So apparently we life in a very nice part of town. I have to admit that there are a lot of perfectly manicured yards around here. But you know that you really live in a nice part of town when the student drivers are in BMW's. smile. Thanks Carlos and Heather for the beautiful and safe surroundings! We are very blessed to have such generous friends that let us take up a huge piece of their home, driveway, fridge, bathrooms, living room, basement, lockers, and I could go on. Sharing is never very easy, but they are so joyful about it that it has really been easy! And we love their kids, who are hilarious, so that helps.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoity toity! Well at least they are safe! Maybe we should be student drivers so we can actually drive one! =D that would be fun! lol ~EV

Anonymous said...

Hey only the best for our friends! The best restrooms, the best food the best city for our friends. h

Anonymous said...

Hi ya. I love where you live...I want to live there too or in Tennesee. I like TN. Hey, I tagged you on my blog to play the Hemingway game. If you do not like being tagged, I am sorry but Jennita made me tag 5 people and I chose you. Lori