Friday, December 19, 2008

And so it begins...




James here:

And so it is...we are here at Piedmont hospital awaiting the arrival of our first born son...I'm very excited and tired already. My body thought it would be a good idea to get sick the day before we got here so I'm still a little loopy from the medicine I took to sleep last night. Nothing in comparison to what the wife is gonna go through, so we'll keep this between us. All the beeping and clinking is already driving me nuts. I'll keep you posted!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!! YAY!!! :)

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

YAYYYYY! We're so excited for you!!! Praying everything goes as smoothly as possible! Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Shan said...

i know i don't know you guys, but when i saw this post my heart pittered and my eyes watered a little.
alyssa, you can do this! praying for you 3 and can't wait to see pics. ~s

Sarah said...

I can't wait to see your cute little baby! I have been praying for a fst and easy labor. Get ready because you are about to be amazed!

Love ya!
Sarah

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you guys! Can't wait to meet the little one!!!!

Anonymous said...

Celebrating with you and praising God for Judah Jeffrey. Merry Christmas to the newest Mom & Dad. Congratulations!!
With love,
Jim & Ronda Gilbert

rk said...

I just took a moment and caught up with all your birthday posts... wow, so awesome. Thanks again for letting us celebrate with you!

R