Wednesday, December 3, 2008

we will keep you updated


I went to the Doctor yesterday and I am 3-cm dilated and 80% effaced. In baby world that means that the baby is coming soon. My doctor said she gives me 5-10 days left. I am SOOOO excited. No ready for labor yet ( I will start thinking about that tomorrow- don't you love my Scarlett O'Hara approach to life right now?), but I am so ready to hold and see our new gift!

James got me a video camera on Black Friday, so we will be posting in the hospital.

Because I am pregnant and emotional I have to thank everyone that reads this and has been praying for us!
Thank you so much for that support. I know that the Lord hears you. I could not have asked for a better support system!
I hope you are enjoying this blog and keeping up with our lives.
Please pray with me that the baby is healthy and that the Lord would be glorified in our having and (attempting to) raise this child. :)

8 comments:

Angie Funches said...

That is so exciting that the baby is almost here. I have been praying for you, and will continue to pray for a FAST delivery. Even though you dont know me and I dont know you, I have enjoyed your blog and cant wait to see what blessings God has in store for your family.

Tracy said...

5-10 days thats so soon!! I am so happy for you and cant wait to see pictures of your new gift!

Anonymous said...

I am excited for you, Alyssa! My boy is 3 1/2 months old now and I am realizing that while it is a miracle to have them growing inside of you, the miracle doesn't end as they continue to grow and develop their own little identity outside. Love keeping up with you.

Carmen Boyd said...

Alyssa, I love all of the pictures. I can not wait to see your little one. Little boys are so much fun! I will keep you and your little one in my prayers.

Julie McCoy said...

Yay!! How exciting! We will be praying and looking forward to seeing pictures of your little one!

kimmysun said...

yeahhhh. baby culin is coming soon, we're excited for you :)

Anonymous said...

You are going to do great! Can't wait to see your little guy! We'll be praying for you!

scarlett said...

So excited for you dear friends! Miss and love you lots, can't wait! Take good care of yourselves in the next few days! I will be anxious to hear the news!
xoxo scar