Saturday, December 20, 2008



So today isn't a very fun day for my son. He was poked and prodded with shots, needles etc. Then to top it off...circumcision...by our doctor who is also a rabbi certified to do moyles. (How some people do it in their adult years...I'll never know. It looks very sore and painful and super red. I still stand by our decision to do this for him. It's more sanitary and we don't run the risk of paraphimosis. (trapped foreskin for the laymens) But as a father and a male...man did I feel bad for the poor guy. But luckily mom is a great comforter. He calms down as soon as she holds him. He's getting a few more shots today for vaccines then...we might go home tonight. Alyssa is doing great. She walked around the hospital today and is a trooper.



Jeff and Evalie (Alyssa's sister and brother in law) flew in at 1am last night so they came in and held their new nephew. And brought me lunch from chick fil a.

5 comments:

Shan said...

poor li' boy,m that's gotta hurt. :(
what a sweetie, he's beautiful!

Carmen said...

I'm so glad you both, I mean you three have family in town.

Anonymous said...

yeah i remember when a mom asked the doctor if she could take pics of the cicumcision crazy lady what was she thinking ..here you are lil tommy when you got nipped haha it would have looked brilliant as a slide at his wedding hahaha

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you guys! And he was born on Jordyn's birthday! Congrats! Wish I could see him and hold him!
Helen McNiel

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you guys! And he was even born on Jordyn's bithday! Wish I could hold him and kiss him!
Helen McNiel