Friday, December 19, 2008

Little pooper!

One hour of being born and he decides to use the bathroom. That black stuff was the stickest crap i've ever seen. This is why dad's used to wait in waiting rooms and hand out cigars rather then change the first poop, which was like roofing tar. It didn't smell but I had to use like 5 giant hospital wipey's...plus he kicked his own poop, so his leg had it everywhere. He's a little pooper.



And I realized that I never put a name down...we named our first child Judah Jeffrey Culin. We wanted a biblical name without sounding...amish and I was just thinking of old testament names when Judah popped in my head. So I went home and looked it up. It means the praised one in hebrew and it also is the line of Jesus. We just liked that it's associated with someone that we both follow and want desperately for our son to know Him the way we do.
Jefferey was my father's name and is also alyssa's father's name (so that was pretty easy)...and our brother in law is also Jeffrey. Pretty cool.



sorry its sideways. i got lazy

10 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful and yet your post made me giggle out loud

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! So if I'm correct, he was born today (december 19th) which is my brother's birthday and my brother's first name is Jeffrey! So excited for you!

Shan said...

congratulations & just in time for Christmas...smart boy, he didn't want to miss his first visit from santa. :)

Anonymous said...

soooooooooooo cute!!!

who knew that poop could be cute?? LOL

jk =]

Carmen Boyd said...

I am so happy for you!! I have been checking everyday to see your little man. He is so cute!! Congratulations and take cre

Anonymous said...

I forgot about the tar poo! Ahh, the memories!! He's perfect and beautiful. You two look so happy!! Enjoy your little bundle! Welcome to the family J.J.!

Love, Aunt Lori

Carmen said...

Your already are a great Dad! Again, congratulations!!!

Julie Paz said...

Oh my goodness...little Judah is just adorable. Congratulations!!! What a great Christmas present! And you think the black tar poop is bad? Just wait until it starts to stink and the real blow outs start happening. :) Oh, the joys!! Congratulations again you two! He's beautiful!

Casey Angulo said...

Congrats. We are truly excited with you!

Anonymous said...

hey guys. congrats on the boy! i personally like the choice of judah! (my son is izaiah judah). great godly name. glad it all went well.