Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The cutest guy ever!



So our wonderful family left today to go back to the warmer climates of southern California. (what is 30 degrees really THAT cold?) We are both so thankful for their support and the fact that they spent time and money to fly all the way out here to see us and their nephew.



It's funny that he's wide awake and I'm the one crashed. Aren't newborns supposed to be the ones that sleep all the time? My usual light sleeping nights have gotten worse. I can hear when he moves his head, so I wake up to make sure he's okay. I've got to find a way to tune out my super hearing...




Here he is waiting for his parents to pick him up. He was just laying there so patiently...and wrapped up so warmly...did I mention it's 30...on the way to 20!!!! What....? What happened to Hotlanta?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!! And I love the blue blankie. :) Can't wait to kiss his soft cheeks...

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful boy! It was so much fun just chillin' with you guys the past 4 days. We felt so welcome in your home and thank you for opening it up to us during the new stresses of having Judah (btw, you didn't seem stressed at all!) We'll be remembering you in our prayers and looking forward to the next time we get to see the 3 of you! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Jeff