Thursday, December 4, 2008

Trying to get the baby out!!!

I am not yet to the point of desperation, BUT I really want to have this baby before I am miserable and since I am already dilated and on my way.... why not do my part to help speed up the process.


Last night we went to Scalinis, a local Italian restaurant that claims their eggplant Parmesan will induce labor. I signed my name in the book and ate up. Nothing was happening so tonight we went to the spicy food.


We ate at a local Korean restaurant and I got the Kimchee Tofu soup and asked that they make it as spicy as they could. My nose was running and my mouth and lips were on fire......


and alas no contractions yet,
so we are going to bed
and praying for some action tomorrow :).

6 comments:

Sarah said...

So I see that you are trying to see your present early. Well you are already halfway there! There is a funner, is that a word?, way to induce labor!;) I also hear balsamic vinagerette does that trick. There is also some sort of acupuncture you can get too. For me thoughit would be running down stairs, random I know. That along with some fun time seemed to do the trick everytime.

Daniel Balboa said...

We will be praying for you that the baby comes soon. We are so excited for you.
Daniel and Beky Balboa

Aaron said...

I think it's really their rolls with the garlic-butter that does the trick. You should have chowed down on those! :P

Angie Funches said...

The same thing that got you in this position can help get you out!! At least that is what we were told and it worked for us, kinda, it was fun trying. HEHHE

Julie Paz said...

I can't wait to see your little bundle of joy Alyssa. Have you tried lots of walking? I don't have much more advice for speeding things up because I ended up having to be induced a little early because of pre-eclampsia. But a little "fun time" (as mentioned above) can never hurt! :) Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT RESTAURANT!!!

=DDD


KEEP ME UPDATED!!

<33 leena