Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Keep up

It feels like forever since I posted. My work is keeping me busy! I am doing 5 8hour days right now. I am ready to be done with that one. Next week I start 4 10hour days. I am excited to report that I am officially working in the nursing area. I have been floating all around the office learning the different things that go on. I am working with Tiffany, who is great! James is still applying and looking for new jobs. Keep him in our prayers.
As for what we have been up to, we went to Chuck-e-Cheeses on Monday night for a birthday. James was fixed on earning the kids as many tickets as possible. I am not sure who had more fun. You be the judge...


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooo, i need these pictures!

Anonymous said...

Just reading ragamuffin's blog, which lead me to whittakerwoman's blog, which in turn some how landed me on yours. It was so interesting reading your frustrations with trying to find a RN job in ATL - I had the same problems. It was almost like they didn't need any nurses - and that is far from the truth! I am a RN at Scottish Rite that administers chemo. How is going to the adult world after kids? If you are ever interested in inpatient again let me know - it is often easier when you have an inside source :).

Anonymous said...

170,000???? amazing!!!! How long were you playing ski ball? Ha Ha Ha I love it! Ev

Anonymous said...

Hi Lys. Kaleen has no more wisdom teeth, and is now in sleepy-bye land! It is sooo nice that I can just pick up the phone and get answers to my steroid questions, even though you live thousands of miles away. It gives me the illusion that you never left! :) You always dominated at ski ball....I see you haven't lost your touch! And James, you're so thoughtful and generous to win all those tickets just for the kids!! What a dynamic couple! Love you guys, Mommy Musich

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

The question is... did the kids get to SPEND the tickets?! Frank is the same way... get as MANY tickets as possible... but then the kids have to save them. I swear we have over 1,000 by now! LOL

Sarah said...

Ahhh good times... I miss you!