Sunday, June 1, 2008

Lazy Sunday 2


This is just a lazy day at home playing with Losiah, but I have great aspirations for this week. Both of James' interviews went well this week, but they both sent him home with homework. How weird is that. So he will turn in the homework and have another interview tomorrow.

I have not felt good this week at all, thus my brevity. I am trying to look at the bring side:
1. Nausea is supposed to mean that you are less likely to have a miscarriage.
2. I am praying that it is only for a few more weeks.
3. My husband is so sweet and really spoils me when I am not feeling well, but then his sweetness coupled with the hormones has me crying all the time.
(I am annoying myself)
4. I have a Doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I am secretly hoping for anti-emetics.

I will let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

horray for the OB!!!! =) yay! Wish I was there to go with you! =( Let me know how it goes! I'm not working tomorrow! Ev