Wednesday, June 4, 2008

James' Latest


James has been trying to enjoy his (Lord willing) last few days at home doing nothing. He started playing the bouncing balls game on yahoo and he is addicted.

As for his interviews since you have been asking I thought I would summarize the latest. He has had 4 interviews where he would be selling:
1. Print management- they will get back to him tomorrow
2. Nextel Phones- they really like him, just waiting for the job offer
3. Computer hardware- also really liked him he has a follow up interview Monday
4. car detailing- he has his first interview friday.

Thanks again for all the prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still praying for my family. I have high hopes for this magical job that has managed to elude my brother for many moons now. Can't wait to see you. Miss you.