Friday, June 13, 2008

Little Lena...


is all grown up. My youngest sister just graduated from high school. I am trying to stay strong and not cry about having to miss it, but I can't help but reminisce. I remember when I had to force her to allow me to comb her hair and she would cry and cry as I brushed. I remember calling her coo-coo-clock because she said the funniest things as a little girl. We shared a room as children and then when I came home from college she was so generous to put me up in her room and put up with me making her be clean :P. One of my favorite memories was the I am a "real boy" phase. She loved Pinocchio and would not call herself a "real girl," no she was a "real boy."


She is the sweetest person, always supportive and calm. And she is so beautiful, she can eat whatever she wants! Congratulations Kaleen Marie. I love you and miss you terribly. I am blessed not only to call her my sister, but only to know her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alyssa,
I can sooo empathize with missing your little sister's graduation. My sister graduated from HS in MN last weekend and I missed it because I didn't want to fly this pregnant. Fun keeping up with you on here.

Angi

Anonymous said...

awww... lyssa... this made me tear up... :) how sweet of you. im so happy that you said those things. i love you and miss you so very much.
thank you
<3 kaleen

:]