Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Our Last day of freedom


I got called into work on Monday, so Tuesday was truly our last whole day to spend together- on a week day. I know everyone also works, but I am used to having my house husband home whenever I need him. Every day that I have off we would spend the whole time together. We love to just spend time together, so we had to make the best of our day yesterday. We started out sleeping in until noon (baby is coming we need to get it all out of our systems now, right?). Then we went out to lunch at Schlotskys. I am always up for a great sandwich.

We spent the rest of the day looking for a place to live. I found 2 houses that were possibilities for the price and the location that we are looking to stay in. Here is one of the houses I liked. It has beautiful wood floors, but the worst bathrooms. It is the kind where everything is blue: the tile, the countertops, the toilet... eek.BTW that is James at the front door. So we will see. The hunt continues.

5 comments:

amy said...

enjoy the time together!

and check out this month's addition of real simple magazine. they did some interesting things with some outdated bathrooms. i was impressed.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

OK the bathroom can't be worse than my harvest gold kitchen! haha Glad you enjoyed your last day of freedom! We love Schlotsky's! Good luck with the house hunting!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Nice looking house! The bathrooms are definitely a challenge but can be redone. Also it is a little known fact that you can teach your kids to sleep in and all of my kids slept through the night within the first month. So it is possible! Maybe not until noon but 9am is a definite possibility!

rk said...

So glad things are going well. Prayers the transition to new home goes well.

I am also stopping by to tell you about a cool story I just posted. Thought you might enjoy. It's a warm fuzzy piece.

Our friends who just returned from China with #2 have been featured on CNN. If you link here you can watch it:

http://sharingnotes.blogspot.com/2008/06/some-of-you-have-been-following-our.html

Blessings,
R
www.sharingnotes.blogspot.com