Thursday, June 26, 2008

Just for Mom


Remember when you were a kid and your mom made you take a picture on the first day of school? Remember how you hated it and vowed on your last breath not to do it to your kids. Well, lately I have found myself saying a lot of things that my mom used to say to me and I am doing the very thing I hated and I don't even have the kids to torture yet... so I am doing it to James. Yesterday was his first day of work. His old job was casual dress, so this is very exciting to see him so cute and dressed up every day that I had to take the picture.

We had a good laugh at this one. I love my birthday computer!! With James' new job he gets a laptop also..... BUT it is a Haas. It is twice as large as mine and weighs about 20 pounds... he he he.

1 comment:

Kent Kingery said...

Please, please please! Don't let him go out with his tie that high again! Show him how to tie it so it hangs just a bit below his buckle! C'mon, Mom! :-)