Friday, June 27, 2008

That'th my sstapler

Office Space the movie is only truly funny if you've lived the life of a cubite. I thought the movie was funny then worked in a cube and it took a whole new meaning. Well after years of being out of the corporate game I'M BACK BABY!!!! And hungry for more. You never know what's going to happen so my goal is to make as much money as possible before that "anything" happens. So far i like my job. It's in that learning phase so it's kind of boring and hard to focus since all you can think of is...wow that coffee is going right through me. I had my first sales call today (three days in!!!) Unfortunately, they aren't big enough for us to do anything for. Man that would have been awesome to close a deal before I even finish training. But I like my job. I like my boss (not everyone has that luxury). And I like the opportunity this presents. My main focus will be selling print to ad agencies, marketing firms, PR firms and mostly the convention/conference business. So if you know anyone that needs to buy high end commercial print from a great rep...send em my way.


PS Mr Kent Kingery...my tie actually went to my buckle. I was arching my shoulders back a la 3rd grade class photo so the tie was riding up. I am a professional and I hate short ties!!! Thanks for looking out though.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it!!!!
Love, Mom/Jani

Anonymous said...

Love the giggling coworkers :)

Kent Kingery said...

Thank goodness on the tie! :-)