Thursday, June 19, 2008

Widgets

My wonderful roommates are to be credited with many things:
Giving us a loving and comfy place to live
Introducing us to many new and wonderful foods
Giving us many parenting tips
Inroducing us to most things MAC
and showing me the WIDGET

Check out the right side of my blog and you will see a simulated picture of what the baby looks like in my belly as it grows and changes. I know that right now it is kind-of creepy looking, but I am excited to see it change.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is NOTHING creepy about that little bebe!!! I can't wait to see your belly grow :)

Love and Aloha said...

Yahoo for jobs, computers and widgets. Now, about the important stuff. You are about 14 weeks preggs. Is there any bump yet? how are you feeling? 2 more weeks and you should feel little flutters. cant wait to see you and james and the little buddy in october! :)