Sunday, April 13, 2008

Another week

Another week begins and James and I have no jobs. Although last week was not a complete waste... we have high hope for this one.

James had an interview with a corporate events company and they liked him so much they had him come back later that afternoon for a second interview. It also went well, but no one here seems to be in a rush, so we are waiting for an interview with another company and a follow-up for this week.

As for me, I went to the interview at the out-patient chemo clinic for adults. I was about 2 hours long and they want me to come back this week sometime for a few hours to shadow a nurse and see if it is a good fit for me.

Church today was again amazing! It has been so refreshing to go and just WORSHIP Him. The God that has called us to encounter His mercy and peace met us there today.
Thanks for listening Cheryl to the crazy emotions today, miss you sis.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adults, huh? That could work too... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are blogging so we can keep up with you guys. Atlanta is my home town so I can relate to allot of what you have to say from the pollen to the gear that most Atlantans are stuck in. Just wait for the humidity, only a few months away..

Heather said...

Praying for you both! I tried leaving a comment below with my blog link, but it did not work for some reason, so here it is again. See you tonight!

http://www.voeltner.blogspot.com/

Cheryl Culin said...

Love you Alyssa. We're praying for you guys. Excited to see God's faithfulness to you. What a cute sister picture. :)