Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Problems in the fish bowl



So this is just a random picture of the Whittaker's Fish. I am sure that Carlos will be updating everyone soon, but I just love putting pictures up here. In case you couldn't tell... this fish is upside down (which is not a good thing). They are in some mild respiratory distress sue to a small misunderstanding on how to clean the fish tank. Glad to report they are getting better. And all are still alive.

Tonight was our first small group meeting and I loved it! Heather and I made dinner. She whipped up some amazing grind it up in the food processor, invent it as you go, use only fresh ingredients, enchiladas. And I made my white girl, white sauce, (shout out to Cheryl) casserole style enchiladas. We laughed, talked about moving across the country, and kids. I am so excited for what God has for us with this group of special people. There is even another couple (Heather and Jeff, Yea!) who moved to ATL from the riverside area recently. Thank you Lord for blessing me tonight! I feel like I have some friends.
"My cup runnith over"
(smile)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who can help but love you... =)EV

Anonymous said...

Page an RT for that poor fish...

Anonymous said...

We had a great time, too! Can't wait until next week...

Adrienne and Chris