Saturday, April 19, 2008

We got a new Truck...??? ...

But we cannot drive it until Monday. We were not very prepared...




Apparently when you go to buy a vehicle at a dealership you need a few things:

1) Verification of employment (which I didn't have because I don't start my job until Tuesday. I didn't even know the phone number... he he he)

2) A valid GA drivers license (we just moved here and since we didn't know we were going to do it Monday before we pick up the car, but wouldn't you know it.. DMV is closed on Mondays. So we will see how that goes)

AND 3) Proof of insurance (guess what our CA policy expires midnight Sunday so we arranged a new one, but being that we are dropping them they will not want to rewrite our policy for 48 hours. Even if they did they are not open on weekends to call and ask)


My New Truck from alyssa culin on Vimeo.

So we will try to pick up the truck on Monday. Hopefully we will not have to sit behind "the desk" very long again...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a good giggle over this. It's a pretty truck and I hope you get it Monday! Love, Gram

Anonymous said...

We bought a sport trac about a year and half ago and love it. The pick-up portion has come in handy so often.

Anonymous said...

At least you will have a truck soon. It looks really cool. Trucks are definitely fun too.

Sarah said...

Nice truck! The shirt that you are wearing is way cute!

Anonymous said...

haha you look gorgeous Alyssa! Well, you always do, but I haven't seen you in such a long time. you must be so excited and relieved that no youth kids are going to touch your new pretty car! :) Love ya and you both will remain in my prayers.