Saturday, April 26, 2008

Birth Control


Today was Sohaila's birthday party. There were about 15 6-year-olds running around. That does not do justice to the craziness and obscene amount of food that ended up on the floor. I am just not ready for this yet. Heather did a great job and the party was a great success, but WE are not there yet. I have been wondering lately what God is up to. When are we going to start a family. What are we going to be doing here. The Lord spoke to me today... "this too shall pass." We shall see what this week brings.

Looking forward to Vicki Beeching tomorrow. We had dinner with her tonight. I just love the British accent. We missed you Eddie. She would have loved to meet you. And Cheryl, Matt, the Third Day guitar player, was here this afternoon. If that is not a sign for you two to move here I am not sure what is.

3 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

haha that's birth control for ME and I have 4 kids! LOL
You've been tagged here. Enjoy!

Sarah said...

Some might think of it as birth control while others think of it as an adventure! :)

Anonymous said...

no condom I want them to feel when I come in them tight little pu--y's